Thursday, November 24, 2011

Awesome News!

Ok, I've known this for a while but I didn't want to share it until Ben told his work that he is leaving, but he is coming to Singapore in December!! YAY!

We are working things out and he found a course at the National University of Singapore in Chinese Language so he will be here for at least three months. I'm super excited about it and looking forward to us being able to be together at least for a little while. He has said he will go to zumba classes with me and I've said I will learn how to lift weights with him.

So, today is not only my last day in Singapore for about a month, it is also my last day alone in Singapore for a while.

I'm getting super excited about my trip, I leave tomorrow and will be in London so soon! I will also be flying through Dubai which will be really interesting for me. I promise to take lots of pictures.

My drama students are performing The Lorax today, and I'm hoping to film it or at least take some pictures and I will post those when I can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment