Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jakarta?

Michael and Iain are planning a weekend trip to Jakarta possibly this weekend so that we can travel a bit over Easter Weekend. I'm very excited to get out of Singapore and explore a little bit more of the world. One of the great things about this country is that it is easy flying distance to so many other wonderful places. It's something like a 6 hour flight to go to Australia, or Japan, or China. It's only about $100 to get a flight to Jakarta for the weekend. Imagine that!

Yesterday I taught my first lesson and I think it went well. It will take some getting used to teaching in a classroom with 40 students where fans are going and outside street noise is infiltrating the room but I've always enjoyed a challenge! I'll let you all know what happens if I go to Jakarta and I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment