Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bedroom Intruder!


This little guy was climbing up the wall in my bedroom last night when I came home from a course. I caught him in a plastic container and let him outside my flat into the free world that doesn't involve my bedroom. My friend tells me his is a house gecko. He was rather adorable. For a lizard thing that could have climbed on my face in the night..

The Dali and Van Gogh exhibit was fun, I much preferred the Van Gogh. Dali was a bit too sexually disturbed for my feminist palate. Van Gogh was also a multimedia presentation type thing that was kind of a cool way to show an artist's work and enmesh the audience into an experience that isn't just oggling some art but living inside of it. I am going to bring Ben back to the ArtScience Museum when he comes to visit. (Only 22 days!!) 

I also managed to get my fist sunburn in Singapore which makes me look like a pink ang mo, which I am rather embarrassed of but my friend tells me I look very nice pink. I think that's just because he's black so he thinks other colors are exciting. Most of the people here don't really change color as dramatically as I have managed to. Hopefully it turns into a nice tan in a few days. 

I think I posted the art pictures to my photobucket, so you can check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment