Friday, May 13, 2011

Embracing Your Inner Canadian


My Mom sent me this interview with Dame Edna and k.d. lang which I thought was rather funny and I would share on here. http://www.youtube.com/embed/nW7HLqOgM20

The new staff room at the school was opened on Friday and we were all able to get our first glimpse of our new working space. In Singapore teachers don't have their own classrooms, they have a space in what they call the Staff Room which is like a teacher's office. It's really beautiful and my space is spacious and lovely. I am sitting with mostly other arts teachers which was a bit of a snafu because I am of course considered to be only an English teacher here, but we all know what I am in my heart. Here is a the picture I took of my new workspace:


No comments:

Post a Comment