Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Arts! Like Oxygen!

Today was the school's "Arts Treat" which was a workshop for students in glass painting and print making. I felt a little ACEy and happy to be participating in something to do with the arts, the head of the Aesthetics programme asked me to assist. It ended up not requiring much of me because there were arts instructors that had come in to teach the kids so I got to paint a glass myself and mostly just be there to supervise a group of incredibly well behaved kids while they worked on their craft.

I got my schedule of observations for the upcoming weeks so I'm excited to have a better sense of direction and I am going in to observe my first class tomorrow. Slowly but surely things are coming up Milhouse. It also helps my mood a lot that the 3G on my iPhone is finally enabled so I feel more like I can contact home when I'm not chained to my laptop. 

I think I will go get another Kaya Waffle soon, cause those things are seriously like crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment