Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seoul Incheon Airport

I thought I would add some photos on here of my 12 hour vacation in Seoul's lovely airport. I'm not being sarcastic, this is a really nice airport to spend 12 hours in. They have a nice lounge area upstairs that I highly reccomend, it's dimly lit and a nice place to chill out and relax in for a while. Korean money is hard to wrap your head around when you have a nasty cold though, it's in 1,000 denominations so when someone is like "6,000 won please" you're like "Holy crap!" then you realize that's about 6 bucks. Thankfully Singapore's money is called a dollar.

This was the first sight I had when I entered the airport in Seoul at about 3:30am Korean time.

This was the plane that took me from Canada.

This is a doohickey that makes electronic water noises so no one can hear the ladies making poop.

In true Whitey (Or Kingstonian) fashion I ate me some fried chicken. It wasn't as salty as ours is.

Starbucks in Korean! (Of course I'd find one ASAP, it's me!)

This is the gate where my plane to Singapore will be.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I really was a lot more fond of this airport than of North American ones.

    ReplyDelete