Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clarity

Things are getting a little clearer for me and I am emerging from the haze. I was able to get into my bank account today here and get some of the money I will need to put down when I find an apartment which is a big relief. We went to the Ministry of Manpower and had our fingerprints done for our workpasses and it will be ready on Tuesday so I know now when I will be able to go and get my iPhone. I also might be able to use my $400 a year allotment for educational betterment supplies on my phone, so that would be sweet.

I went to see an apartment today and it would be sharing with a family which I'm not totally comfortable with but at least I'm seeing things and there are some options out there for me. I also opened a Flickr account to put all my pictures up, so you can check that out at:

www.flickr.com/beajolley 

No comments:

Post a Comment