Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dance!



Today was another Art's Treat Day at the school so I got to observe and participate in some awesome hiphop classes. I am still learning how to use my iPhone but I took some videos of the performances that the kids did.

The first one is just to show you what the auditorium looks like. This is where we have our morning flag raising where the kids do their pledge to Singapore and the morning devotional.


This guy was the dance instructor for the section of kids that I was overseeing.


This was another group. They have a lot of the same music here as we have back home and the remix of "Time of Your Life" is just as popular it would seem...


This is the group of kids I was watching over. I also learned this dance...white lady shakin' her groove thang for the win. Notice the word "genitals" halfway through the song? Ya, that was awkward to me, but seemingly to no one else...


And this one's for Ben, so he can see the hot Asian dance instructor shake her groove thang. Never say I didn't do anything nice for you hun...

No comments:

Post a Comment